Jujube, also known as the Chinese date, are one of my favorite fruits for making a delicious tea. I absolutely love jujube’s! Packed with vitamins and nutrients jujube’s are beneficial to your health in many ways. Listed below are some of its many benefits.
- Stress / Anxiety reliever
- Digestive and Cleansing aid
- Lower blood pressure
- Loaded with 18 important amino acids
- Great source of energy
- Loaded with magnesium, potassium, copper, niacin, calcium, manganese, phosphorus, and iron
- Used for treating coughs, cold, and the flu
Just to name a few!
For my tea I chopped 6 dried jujubes, brought them to a boil in about 2-2.5 cups water, and let them simmer. It can be boiled with ginger and cinnamon, although today I was out of both :p Once you’ve enjoyed your tea you can boil the jujubes in another batch of water for a second serving.